About Me

My photo
Hi everyone. This is (ate) wishing that you will support this site. I want you to vote your favorite housemate that is nominated. to vote: =[just simply post a comment on the weekly post of nominees] =[or just simply text BS (space)(name of housemate) and send to (09071750476)]

Friday, November 20, 2009

The message of Big SISTER and the housemates!

Getting involve in this risky activity is not really easy as what I have thought. First we spend more energy and strength to this awesome and BIG ACTIVITY.
In this BIG EVENT, I can't totally say that I, as a Director feels overconfident to this event. Well the reality is NO!. First I am dough-ting if this activity works and can create great excitement ad fun to all housemates.
I am also suffering from managing our time to begin our activity because I'm really conscious regarding the reactions, objections and contradictions to our beloved teacher.



Well now, I blithely feel the joy that i have successfully begin our BIG ACTIVITY.



I am asking you to support this BIG ACTIVITY. Please help the housemates that has been nominated in the week. Save them if you want them.
Thank You for the staff who help me made this Activity and help me in spying the housemates.



Thank You for those who have texted us. Thank You for the Voters! It will help your favorite housemate to be save.



Thank You ALL!!

~Big Sister~
______________________________________
HOUSEMATES
______________________________________
House A
______________________________________
Airlah- the sexing bibo ng VCH
Ralph- cutie chubby ng VH
Nicolie- beauty ng Sta. Felomena
Glorilie- the voice of VCH
Mary Claire- charming ate ng Sta. Isabel
Fedge- Tibo lover ng Larayan
______________________________________
HOUSE B
______________________________________
Hannah- the only child ng Galas
Alvin Dale- the richness guy ng Egot
Kier- handsome guy ng Galas
Alfie- the silent kuya ng Minaog
Ryanhel- mabait na anak ng Miputak
Rissa- Korean Addik ng Sta. Isabel
______________________________________
STAFF
______________________________________
Fellyn- the host and all around staff
Yener- matulunging staff ni ate
Teogones- chakka saff, HOST
______________________________________
Direk Jomzie Daluz
-directed the PBS heavy up-
______________________________________
MOTTO:
-"try to explore"-
______________________________________

1 comment: